Saturday, January 31, 2009

Visiting a guitar doctor

Today my friend Jude took his guitar in to Texas Guitar company (on Fry road near Saums in Katy, for gosh sakes, Texas)to get a proper setup. You see a guitar plays better, or more accurately easier when it is set up properly. After playing my Strat last weekend he wanted his to play as well. So we took it by. Richard the technician there, who is very good, had a quick look, and saw some concerns, but he believes he can put most of the right quickly. Light strings, a fret dressing, neck adjustment and radiusing the strings should help. I guess next week will be the telling day, because that is when my friend will pick up his guitar. I am hoping he and I can jam together a bit, and that would be fun.

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home